UPDATE: The Schiefelbusch Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic has reopened but in limited capacity. The clinic and our offices will be limited to appointments only. No walk-ins allowed.
For those with appointments, these primary reopening policies will be followed (a complete list of reopening policies is available upon request):
- Upon arrival, all visitors will complete a COVID-19 screening form
- Everyone over the age of 5 is required to wear a mask when on-campus
- Limit 2 clients/patients in our main office at one time
- Only one person may accompany the client/patient (unless otherwise approved)
- Hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, and plexiglass barriers are available in every room
- Room surfaces will be sanitized before and after each use
If you have questions, please feel free to contact your speech-language pathologist or audiologist. Click here for providers.
Fall 2020 SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE:
There are Scottish Rite Scholarships available for speech-language pathology services. Due to Scottish Rite's mission, these scholarships are available to children birth to 18 years old. To apply for a scholarship, please read the scholarship letter, and complete and submit the 2020-21 Fee Schedule and Scholarship Application.
The 2021 Sertoma-Schiefelbusch Communication Camp dates will be announced later this year. Registration will open March 1, 2021.